Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wednesday...I love Wednesdays. I have heard it being called the most productive day of the week. And how productive have I been today? Well, believe-you-me, it's been a productive day. :) I had a histology practical today (which was quite informative and, honestly, I have learnt more at this practical than any of the others ones) and now (well after I finish this blog) I am going over my lympathic system and immunology notes from last week.

This week's problem-based learning stuff is the skin and acne. FUN FUN! I can tell you that dermatology isn't for those people that have weak stomachs. The pictures I have seen in the past few days have been quite gross...yes, gross. You wonder how people could have left an infection for that long before a person thought, "hmm...perhaps I should get that photographed and use it for a medical journal or something."

Alright, this posting was just to kill some time (then again, I don't need computers to kill time, it seems that most corners I turn, I see someone that I recognise from the class and I have a small chit chat with them, which is great! The social butterfly is back again - but not without sacrificing my studies, which is of utmost importance :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veevek! you seem to have a def'n theme with your blog entries these days, first you write about 'Monday' and then you write about "Wednesday". I can't wait to see what you have to say about 'Tuesday' hahhahaha

Have a good week Veevek!

Anita