Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday!

It's going to be Monday tomorrow and I am so stoked!

Most people would be grumbling around 22h00 on Sunday night, thinking about all the work that they have to do the next day and how the week will be hard to get through. I am sitting here with a few friends studying immunology and cardiovascular system and I am smiling because I know that I will be going to uni tomorrow to see my friends and learn about things that I want to learn about. Good god I love it! From time to time, I have to pinch myself to determine whether this is all real or if I am in the best dream of my life. It seems that for the time being, it is a bit of both.

For the most part, medical school has been great and the friends that I have met and will continue to meet and develop into lasting friendships keep me going. I don't know how to explain it. Now, those of my friends that I love (you know who and where you are), I know the distance sucks, yet our friendships are based on such strong pillars that not even Atlas can hold up and shake.

Okay, I am going to stop this mushy melodrama and get back to learning how to play like a doctor. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you....


I am so proud of you, it sounds like you are doing as well as I imagined you would.

Miss you like mad!
Trish