Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More beautiful people and Veevek

This is Annabelle, Kim (the lovely ladies of PBL 1) and Leanne (my partner-in-crime when it comes to be overdramatic and laughing in the aisles). Annabelle and I (along with Lou) are going to Delhi in November for our 4-week medical elective! Kim is just a superstar! Her smile is something that just takes my breath away. Leanne...is just special. :)


This is Phil, myself and Paul. Phil is from London, Ontario and Paul (an MBBS IV) is from Sydney. Phil is the king when it comes to karoake and does a FANTASTIC Kramer impression that landed him a great role in the this year's Med Revue. He is a person that brings a smile to anyone that he talks to. He has this ability to make people laugh and forget their worries, even if it is for a split second. Paul - is gold. He is my tutor (along with 9 other students) that has been helping me to see how things are done when it comes to clinical exams and things like that. He has become a mentor and a great friend.











This is my very dear friend Lou. She looks much better without me trying to stick my fingers up her nostrils (which I do often). Lou is also going to Delhi with Annabelle and I. She is my partner-in-crime when it comes to development issues and human rights. Also, she made me a kick ass khaki man-skirt. I wore it today and got several catcalls and compliments on it. I was just beaming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VEEEEEEEVVVVEEEKKKKK!!!!!!
Great website, have only just checked it out.
You know weevek, you put the "fun" in "infundibulum"
But I put the "hip" in "friendship". OK, that was lame, but i couldn' think of anything else, it was either that or "hippopotamus".
See you on the right side of the lecture theatre!