Thursday, July 20, 2006

Post exam photos!

Finally, I was able to get the post midyear exam photos from Leanne. Now, considering that there are many people in these photos that don't necessarily look their best (including yours truly), I won't inundate you with them.

Enjoy...

This is the first photo of the night! Leanne, Lou, Kim and I went back to Lou's place straight after the exam to get ready. Lou's mum made them roasted chicken sandwiches and she made me a vegemite sandwich! There's always a source of beautiful red wine at Lou's house...here's to being half done 2nd year!



And yes, that is a goatee on my face. :) I didn't shave for about 2 weeks, and kept a shell of a goatee. I must admit that it turned out quite well. However, I got rid of it whilst in Darwin because it reminded me too much of my older brother. :)








M. was gracious enough to have the MBBS II midyear party at his bar, LUDO. I guess it really does pay to know the right people. :) This is a photo of Marlo, me and Param. Param had a flight the next morning to Vancouver, as she was going to a couple of her girlfriends' weddings. If I were her, then I would have been absolutely brutalised for that long transpacific flight.
















So, here's where the night just gets really out of whack. The photos tell a story (and I'm leaving many parts out).


Yes, this is me and Kim. She was smiles all night and I had that dorky look for most of the evening as well.














Here's the KSG! And if it weren't for these people, I don't think that that I would have passed my midyear exam. They are a solid bunch, a wealth of information, and a supportive circle for ideas and talking through your ideas of how things really are. THANKS GUYS!






There are more photos but they just get really silly after this part of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veevay! The goatee really did suit you. Hawtness, I must say. And look at you gallavanting around the planet! I'm thoroughly jealous, and you get to see Saru before I do...even more jealous. Give her a huge hug from me, and then tip your hat like a Londoner would have back in the day.
Talk to you soon!