Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hello from Hong Kong!

I'm in Hong Kong International Airport waiting to board on my flight to Brisbane (which is in an hour). I must say that flying over the Pacific Ocean sucks as! The flying time from Vancouver to Hong Kong was 14h45mins. There were several screaming rats...I mean...children. However, there was one baby sitting in front of me that was quiet the entire time, near the end of the flight I helped the parents play with their son as they were getting very tired (I know, I like to help wherever I can).

And for future references, Cathay Pacific is a so-so airline. As far as the Asian airlines are considered, nothing tops Singapore Airlines. Nothing.

Okay, in the 5 minutes that I've been on this thing, a massive queue has developed. 10 more hours and I'll be in Brisbane!

Until then, keep fit and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear - a ParticipAction quote? you have been flying too long!