Wednesday, December 07, 2005

MBBS II HERE I COME!

It's been about a week since the UQ SOM have released the MBBS I provisional year-end results, and I can say (provisionally - if you can say that) that I'VE PASSED!!! I'm on cloud 9! I just can't believe it! Not only did I pass, but I kicked ass! I went into the final exams with a very miserable mark (< 50%) and my marks has improved by 30%!

Now...I can relax, enjoy the rest of my time in India and look forward to the challenges that lie ahead...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh Veevay, congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and your experience in Delhi sounds beyond amazing. I'm truly very happy that you are able to do what your heart really desires. I do miss you, though, so come back to MSN soon!

Anonymous said...

You know Veevs, I should make another complaint that you never reply to comments, you don't update nearly enough - I haven't gotten ONE postcard from India ...

*sigh* (insert single tear right here)

Veevek said...

Anitaji, mujhe maaf karo. Meri time Delhi mein bohat fast jahta hain.

Lekin, mein tujhe postcard mail kiya tha. Indian postal system...ekdham karab hain!

I will try and comment on the comments (I know that you are the Comment ki Rani). :)

Anonymous said...

Hey V,

When you're in calgary, give me a call or send me an email!!

i'm in calgary till beginning of january. :)

Milli